Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Rare Experience

After the first Sunday my church (First Presbyterian Church) opened its new sanctuary, my family celebrated by eating at Char with the Abraham’s. After the meal I was giving Sumner and Davis (fellow bloggers) a ride home.
So we are pulling up to stoplight on Northside Drive in front on the Chevron and I am next to a car with a couple inside. But the strange thing is the passenger’s door is open and the lady is crying. I get behind the car and the only thing we can make out through his rear window is his fist flying through the air into his lover.
They pull over at the right turning lane and stop and once again her door opens. We pull over as well on the other side of the corner houses yard and watch in aw. Mr. Sumner pulls over and asks me if we are okay. We point out the car and tell him we have already called the police. Then another man strongly resembling Dr. Crasto and gets this pistol out of his car and walks over to there car. While all this is going on Davis, Sumner, and I are leaning against my Volvo on the opposite side of the action. We are all thinking somebody is about to get shot and are going to be on the news. Well I hate to say there was no shooting, but the citizen of the day award belongs to Dr. Crasto’s twin.

Thankyou you for reading digital love. Feel free to comment or visit us again.

5 comments:

Knowlton said...

Holy crap is this serious

thats freaking intense...
im not sure if i believe that though sounds a little too sketchy

Sanford said...

I promise. It has completed my short life

Knowlton said...

wow im sorry i doubted the truth of DL please forgive me

and what do yall want me to do about a link?

elaborate please

Sanford said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
benshaw said...

that's crazy sanford...thanks for the headsup about your blog...i had no idea