Saturday, June 16, 2007

Thing You Will Never Hear in Sports

Are the Royals 10 or 15 games up in the central?

That Damon Jones, another All-NBA Defensive Team.

Vandy football doesn’t rebuild, it reloads.

Gosh will David Wells ever get over 230 pounds?

One player to guard Michael Jordan for a game- Craig Ehlo.

The Browns with the 30th pick in the draft.

Shoot the ball Kobe!

The hiring of Nick Saban really went under the radar.

Jackson State graduates, I want to introduce your honorary speaker, Mr. Don Imus.

The dynasty began the day they hired Ed Ogeron.

I’m sick off seeing the NHL on 6 different channels every night.

I really miss the XFL.

Will Steven A. Smith ever speak up?

Hi, Mr. Amaechi welcome to Hooters.

I want to go to a party with Bud Selig.

The WNBA game had over 50,000 viewers last night.

I wish the Ivy League would quit producing NASCAR drivers.

I'm sorry that A-Rod has to work 2 jobs to support his family.

With a major on the line I want the club in John Daly's hand.

The curling match last night was unbelievable!

Did you hear the big news, Kevin Durant just failed a steroids test.

When will Cutcliff quit running trick plays?

Greg Oden is my sleeper of the draft.


I want to give all credit for this article to Sports Illustrated writer Rick Reilly. Rielly wrote an article in the May 21st issue of Sports Illustrated. All of these are very similar to Mr. Reilly's article, if not the same.

1 comment:

Sanford said...

I love it Davis, and I laughed out loud