Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Beging of a New Era (Way of Life)

Hello there readers of Digital Love. This is not a creepy, "blocked parental control" blog. This is me and my friend's thoughts on sports, life in general, stuff that bugs sanford, fashion, good music, and any other fields we did not cover. Most of you are wondering how we came up with the name Digital Love. Me and my fellow blogger Sanford were at my home listening to Itunes party shuffle. The song Digital Love by Daft Punk came on, and we were overcome with awe and delight. At this same time we were on the screen making our blog name and it just hit us. Some of our inspirations include: Sweet Emotion, The Private Caucus, Mark Cuban, Gilbert Arenas, and Jose Canseco... Nevermind. And the 2408 at the end represents a way of life that we live. We hope you find the time you spend here.. time well spent, and enjoy our thoughts. That's all for Digital Love's first post, we'll see you next time.

2 comments:

Sumner said...

welcome to the blogging world davis & sanford. We are glad to have you. I'm looking forward to my daily dose of digital love

Brian said...

2408...wow...I'm holding back the tears