Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Quote of the Week

My faithful readers, it feels nice to post after my 10 day hiatus. This quote of the week came to me after listening to one of Coach Vic's favorite songs with Coach Vic. Heart of A Champion by our favorite rapper with a band-aid on his face. I got the stats of a hall of famer - in just two records That's why I'm back up at the Superbowl - with Julius Peppers
The M-V-P of the game, intensity still the same I'm shootin out from my reign, with Peyton Manning type aim. Can't stop me from scorin so they results are just hackin. So there's, three of us now - me, A.I. and Shaq'n -
From the look to the as I say Hover man with more heart than Hallmark on Valentine's Day.
I'm the one that you've been Raven about, like Ray Lewis. I think it hard to go and change your route Cause you don't know if I'm blitzin or if I'm sittin and readin. Waitin for you to go and trip, drop back and throw up a brick, man
I've been dogfightin, scratchin and clawin on every height. Tryin to make you remember me like you- Remember the Titans. Cause I'm a WARR-IOR, my daddy was a soldier
Nelly thank you for writing that song for me, those lyrics have brought me great pleasure. Readers, see you on Friday

1 comment:

Xtreme said...

That song is the biggest joke ever.