Saturday, August 18, 2007

My return and Jackson Prep's new format











Yes, this really is Sanford. I apologize for my absence over the last month or so. Since i have been gone for the most part I was at alpine camp for boys, one of the greatest places on earth (top 3 on my list). At alpine you have this sense of community with your fellow campers and counselors. I advise all of you to either be a counselor or a comper, or if your wallet is fat enough, buy the breazelles (owners of Alpine) out. You wont regret it.

For another 5 days after alpine I went Fly-fishing in Swan Valley, Idaho. I caught a bunch of brown and rainbow trout, one of which was 21 inches (equivelant of a 10 pound bass). My father, my grandfather, my uncle and I stayed at South Fork Lodge which included our giuded fishing trip. The meals were included in the cost, one night i think i had a ceaser salad, buffalo sausage, pork prime rib, and a berry crumble. I think without tax it was $47.

When I got home from alpine my mom asked me to read a letter from prep. I did and I will say I was alright with it because they are trying to do a good thing. The only problem I have with it is that You can smoke dope twice and not get kicked out of school. We should be on a you get high, your expelled policy. That is all I have to say. Davis don't delete this.







2 comments:

Brannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brannon said...

is this working