Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back Again

Long time since last post. I don't think Sanford is blogging with us anymore. Thoughts

I found out recently how dumb Ole Miss is, in our coaching search where we hired Ed we passed up Dennis Erickson and Ron Zook.

The main reason I decided to write so the very few who read can waste your time is last night I was watching Monday Night Football and saw the Jaguars quarterback get hurt. So Jacksonville puts in their backup quarterback, Quinn Gray. Gray might possibly be the worst football player I have ever seen, like a bad combination of Michael Spurlock and Brent Schaeffer. I realise that is some incredible criticism but his stat line was 9-of-24 passing for 56 yards and two other completions (to the Colts). It simply amazing that the jaguars don't have a quarterback that is better than Quinn. The undrafted quarterback out of powerhouse Florida A & M is disgusting. I really think the Jags will have open tryouts and some CFL quarterback will easily beat out Quinn. I would say that 80% of college quarterbacks are better than Quinn.
I will post again in the near future. Go Warriors.

No comments: