Thursday, September 13, 2007

A brief bio of Walkerness

Warning: Viewer Discretion Advised due to the inexperience of this "blogger"
Due to time constaints this will be a very brief account of hoo I be's. I will not release any personal information due to the unstability of internet readers. I am ? years old and was born on ?. I live in ? on ? street. I am a golfer. This does not mean I play consistenly, (once every 123,409 days) this means I try to practice whenever there is time; tournaments fill my summer schedule. As an American, I too am fairly invovled in the world of college sports, of which I have successfuly supported the University of Florida for roughly three years. (this description will be updated soon, sorry to leave you hanging)
This is me 4 years ago in Josinto, Costa Rica

4 comments:

Sanford said...

beautiful

Hermes and Alleen said...

welcome walker. . . look forward to your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

thats impressive walker

Anonymous said...

You write very well.