Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Quote of the Week

Digital Lovers, it's that day of week again. This quote of the week comes from Gray Hardison, author of Belly of the Beast. Here is what Gray had to say about Nickleback in his Canada artcile.
"I have trouble putting into words how much I hate this band. My vote in the 2008 presidential election will go to whichever candidate promises to ban Nickelback from America. You know, I'd have a higher opinion of Canada if they'd released a form of the Ebola virus in America instead of Nickelback."
The Bloggers of Digital Love feel the exact same way about Nickleback.
Other notes, Happy Birthday Emmett Manning. (One of the top 10 athletes on the planet earth.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

davis, who is gray hardison

Anonymous said...

the comment about my birthday isnt neccesary.

Anonymous said...

i'm honored that you mentioned my birthday on your blog but the athlete thing is very untrue and isnt neccesary